Hello loves! This week has been an eventful week for me so I’m so thrilled to share all about it!
- East: 3 stars | I love the unique fairytale this is based off, and it’s a wonderful concept, but poorly executed
- Small Town Hearts (ARC): 4 stars | This was such a sweet, fun summer contemporary!
- Year Of The Asian Reading Challenge || Cute Cobras And Asian Authors I’m participating in this reading challenge and I’m so excited!!
- My One Year Blogiversary! || Things I Accomplished And People I Love WE PASSED MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!! so excited ❤
- Top Ten Tuesday || Books I Didn’t Get To In 2018! Some books I hope to read this year!
- Unpopular Opinion Book Tag || I Hate Your Favorites And I’m Not Ashamed A fun tag of snark and negativity haha
- Caraval Review || A Wonderfully Mysterious Fantasy A review for this cool book
- My One Month Blogiversary was on Monday!! I got so many lovely messages from you guys in the comments and it really made my day and made me so happy of all I’ve accomplished this past year–namely, getting to know you all! Furthermore, that day I reached a new record for my most views in one day! It was the best Blogiversary gift I could ever get ❤
- I received my first ever ARC this week! I requested it a few weeks ago and didn’t hear back from the publisher so I figured I didn’t get it, so when it showed up in the mail it was such a wonderful surprise!! This happened on Tuesday, the day after my Blogiversary so I was on such a high!
- I finally got back my first semester grades and I managed straight As! There were two classes I thought I was going to get a B in, but I managed to pull them up with the final which was the best surprise ever!!
What are some exciting things that happened to you guys this week? I’m in such a good mood I want to share the happiness 🙂 I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂