**currently not taking self published author review requests**
Hello! Thank you for your interest in working with me! All reviews I post will be my honest opinion, whether that is good or bad. I will evaluate books based off many different factors, such as world building, character development, and pacing; not all reviews will evaluate the same aspects of the book, but they will all be done fairly. I will also give all books a star rating, based off the system below, with half stars.
- 5 stars: I absolutely loved it! My feelings are a mess and I don’t know when I’ll be okay again!
- 4 stars: I liked it a lot! I’m so glad I read it!
- 3 stars: I was pretty neutral. It wasn’t bad, but it could have been a lot better.
- 2 stars: I didn’t like it. Maybe others will like it, but it wasn’t for me.
- 1 star: I really hated it. Would not recommend.
- I review only Young Adult books.
- My preferred genres are contemporary, fantasy, romance, retellings, dystopian, and paranormal. I will also review some science fiction, and historical fiction.
- I will NOT review horror, erotica, spiritual, or non fiction.
- I prefer physical ARCs, although I may consider some eARCs.
- I typically do not review books from self published authors. I might make exceptions if your book sounds like something I’d really enjoy, but most likely not.
If you would like me to consider reviewing your book, please contact me through the form on my Contact page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will not take requests through Twitter, Goodreads, or any other form. In your message, please include the following:
- Release Date
- Relevant links (Goodreads, Amazon, etc)
Please note that thought I read all emails and requests, I do not have time to reply to all emails.