Hello It’s Me!
Hi! My name is Kay Wisteria 🙂 I’m a wannabee princess who loves to read and write, and can never cram my head with enough stories. Some of my other interests are baking, cake decorating, dancing, and guitar. Thanks so much for checking out my blog, Hammock of Books! Here you will find book reviews, meme posts, tags, and more! I update almost every day!
I read almost entirely young adult, with a bit of middle grade and adult. I’ll read any genre except horror. My favorites are fantasy, contemporary, paranormal, and romance. I’m also hapa Taiwanese-American, so I’m always ecstatic to read books with Asians!
- Monday: Book Review
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
- Thursday: Tag
- Friday: Book Review
- Saturday: Weekly Wrap Up
- Sunday: Discussion
- 5 stars: I absolutely loved it! My feelings are a mess and I don’t know when I’ll be okay again!
- 4 stars: I liked it a lot! I’m so glad I read it!
- 3 stars: I was pretty neutral. It wasn’t bad, but it could have been a lot better.
- 2 stars: I didn’t like it. Maybe others will like it, but it wasn’t for me.
- 1 star: I really hated it. Would not recommend to anyone.
I also use half stars for when I’m being super indecisive (aka being myself) and can’t decide on a solid number!
My Faves ❤
Harry Potter | The Lunar Chronicles | Six of Crows | To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before | A Court Of Thorns And Roses | Shatter Me | Watersong Series | The Curse Workers | Airhead Trilogy | Wicked Lovely | Need Pixies | The Selection | The Hunger Games| Tempest Trilogy | Kendra Chronicles | Uglies | Divergent | Percy Jackson
Feel free to chat with me and I’ll glady fangirl over these and more!
If you read all that, I love you 🙂 Let’s be best friends!