Hello It’s Me
- I never outgrew my little girl princess faze. Can usually be found belting poorly at the top of my lungs to Disney music, watching Disney movies, or reading princess books.
- I’m half Taiwanese and half Caucasian, so I love reading books with Asians in them, and extra special plus for biracial Asians like me!
- Feel free to fangirl with me over Kaz Brekker, Peter Kavinsky, Casrwell Thorne, etc etc because my boyfriends are bae
- Harry Potter is the best book series in the world and I will fight you to death on that.
- Aspiring author! I love writing just as much as I love reading, and I’m currently working on a young adult summer contemporary.
- Some of my other interests include baking, dancing, and guitar. Also procrastination and wasting my life on the internet is fun too. Also sleep.
- Monday: Book Review
- Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
- Thursday: Tag
- Friday: Book Review
- Saturday: Weekly Wrap Up
- Sunday: Discussion
My Faves ❤
Harry Potter | The Lunar Chronicles | Six of Crows | To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before | A Court Of Thorns And Roses | Shatter Me | Watersong Series | The Curse Workers | Airhead Trilogy | Wicked Lovely | Need Pixies | The Selection | The Hunger Games| Tempest Trilogy | Kendra Chronicles | Uglies | Divergent | Percy Jackson
Feel free to chat with me and I’ll glady fangirl over these and more!
If you read all that, I love you 🙂 Let’s be best friends!