I was nominated for the Liebtster Award by Lili from lilisblissfulpages and Karen Jo from sincerelykarenjo! This is so exciting 😀 If you’re not following the two of them, go do it immediately because they’re so awesome ❤ ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by the nominees.
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing
1. Least favorite book from your favorite genre? Idk… it’s not like I keep a running count of horrible books xD I didn’t like Elixir by Hillary Duff and, of course, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, but are those more paranormal than fantasy…hmm…I’d much rather talk about books I do like!
2. Favorite book from your least favorite genre? My least favorite genre would probably be horror because I straight up won’t read horror, but since I don’t read it I can’t have any favorites xD After that is probably historical fiction, and favorites are probably The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (is it considered historical fiction if it wasn’t historical when it was written…)
3. Favorite TV show? I don’t watch TV. I read 😀
4. Your greatest fear? Idk. I’m a scardy cat how can I choose just one? Spiders are horrible though.
5. Quote from the last book you finished? “To the stars who listen…and the dreams that are answered.” ❤ ❤
6. A book that deserves more hype? The Wendy Darling series by Colleen Oakes. So good!!
7. A fictional character that you relate to the most? A tie between Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice and Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. Lizzy is intelligent, cares fiercely about her family, likes to read, and forms too quick judgement. Lara Jean loves baking, has lost a few friends and dealt with the rumor mill, is half Asian, cares about her sisters, is a good student who worries about college, and is scared to put herself really out there to love. They’re both awesome 😀
8. Favorite book cover? I have a lot. Here are a few!
9. Sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets because it’s not like I’m awake for sunrises xD
10. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl. I’m definitely not a morning person. Which is terrible since I have to wake up at 6 AM on weekdays :9
11. Last book that genuinely scared you? I don’t know, I don’t read horror or anything that might scare me xD
Karen Jo’s Questions
1. What is your favorite book destination and why? Probably Hogwarts haha. Who wouldn’t want to go to the Wizarding World?
2. If you could be one of your favorite book characters for a day, who would you be and why? Maybe Mia from The Princess Diaries because then I could be a princess, but still get to dress in comfy clothes and use technology and stuff, and also MICHAEL ❤
3. How long have you been blogging and what made you start a blog? I’ve been blogging for a little over a month but it feels like much longer! I started a blog because none of my in person friends or family loves books like me and I needed people to fangirl with ❤
4. Name a few of your favorite book bloggers? Well obviously Lili and Karen Jo who tagged me 😀 And millions more but I don’t want to accidentally leave someone off so I’ll just say that everyone I follow/follows me is amazing 🙂
5. If there was a zombie apocalypse and you could pick 5 book characters to be in your survival group, who would you choose? Harry Potter would probably be able to keep them all off with his magic. And Hermione. And Ron. I’ll just take the whole gang 😀 And Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles–hopefully zombies can be controlled by the Lunar gift. Katniss from Hunger Games would be helpful with her archery.
6. Which of these characters would you sacrifice if your group was being overrun by zombies? NOOOOOO! Ok sorry but Katniss would be the first to go 😦 And then…maybe…Ron? I can’t. I just can’t. I’d save them all.
7. Favorite and worst book to movie adaptation and why. Favorite: Harry Potter because it’s actually good. Worst: Percy Jackson. Hello, who thought it would be a good idea to cast 18 year olds to play 12 years olds?
8. You’re stranded on an island. Which 3 authors would you want to be with you and why? I guess Gary Paulsen (author of Hatchet) and Suzanne Collins (author of Hunger Games) would probably have some good survivial skills. And then Marissa Meyer just because she’s awesome 🙂
9. Name 3 books/series you can read over and over again? Harry Potter by J K Rowling, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levin.
10. Favorite hero, sidekick, and villain. Hero: Harry Potter 😀 Sidekick: Kenji from Shatter Me (how is he just the best friend when he’s awesome?!!!) Villain: Nova from Renegades is “technically” a villain…but I love her so much ❤
11. Your number 1 bookish pet peeve? When people are all like “what’s that book?” And then I just glare at them because I’m reading and they don’t care anyways. And then they get mad at me for being rude and I’m thinking do you really want me to get started I’ll monologue about this book for an hour.
And because apparently I’m so cool I got nominated for this award again?! But I didn’t want to make one super long blog post because making it too long annoyed me so part two is coming TOMORROW and I’ll tag people there 🙂