unpopular! I was nominated for the Liebster award three more times, by María from Bookgraphy , Bree from BreesBooks, and Lost in Words! Do yourself a favor and follow them immediately because they’re the BEST ❤ ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by the nominees.
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing
1. Which was your first favorite book? Ummm…back in the day…let’s see… I really liked India the Moonstone Fairy guys she’s the best one of the few fairies that survived my middle school get rid of all the fairies splurge.
2. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been? Disneyland! ❤ ❤
3. What book character reminds you of yourself? This one is a tie! Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice likes reading, judges people too quickly, and really cares about her family. Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before loves baking, is half Asian, loves her sisters, and is scared of putting herself/her heart out there!
4. Do you prefer physical books, ebooks, or audiobooks? Physical books. I haven’t and probably never will join Netgalley, as awesome as it sounds, because I don’t like reading on a screen.
5. Which fantasy creature would you love to have as a pet? Um…a…unicorn? Or a dragon. Not really sure. Can I have them all?
6. Who would be your dream book boy/girlfriend? I have about a million. Starting with Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles. And Darcy from P&P. And Michael from Princess Diaries. And…whoops, that’s more than one xD
7. What’s your favorite superhero? I…don’t really have a favorite superhero. I’m so boring. I’m just not a superhero girl.
8. Which book has influenced you the most and why? I have no idea. There are just too many good books xD
9. Other than blogging, what are your hobbies? Um…reading? #ihavenolife
10. What’s your favorite quote? Aaah I don’t have one don’t make me choose! You can view my Top Ten Book Quotes from last Top Ten Tuesday here though 🙂
11. Who inspires you? Whenever people ask this question I have legit no idea. I’ll just talk about some inspiring bloggers then 🙂 Dani from Touch My Spine Book Reviews is so inspiring because she runs a super successful blog and puts out so much quality content and is amazingly nice and friendly! And Kelly from Another Book in the Wall is super inspiring because she has all these really good and original and thoughtful discussion posts and I’m like how do you have so many awesome ideas can I take a chunk of your brain?? (just kidding…I’m not that weird I swear). And my favorite big bloggers to
stalkadmire from afar and dream of being like are Mikaela from The Well Thumbed Reader and Cait from Paper Fury ❤
1. Your dream reading nook? Well…my bed is pretty nice haha. Anywhere where I can read is an A+ place.
2. What is your favorite book series? Harry Potter! This needs no explanation right because it’s just awesome 😀
3. Five bookish facts about yourself. 1. I like reading. 2. I like writing. 3. I like talking about reading. 4. I like talking about writing. 5. #1-4 summarize me. xD
4. What do you prefer, rain or snow? SNOW! But anything that isn’t sun is pretty nice haha. Fun fact there’s a 90% chance of rain as I’m writing this post and it’s sunny outside whyyy???
5. Do you have any pets? I have a few fish. Not sure how many exactly. They keep dying.
6. What is a food in a book you would like to try? Honestly, probably anything Lara Jean makes in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. I would LOVE to bake with her guys can we make that happen pls.
7. Where and how do you like to read? Where? My bed. How? By opening a book and reading it lol.
8. Which do you prefer: hardbacks, paperbacks, ebooks, or audiobooks? Always physical books. I don’t really care reading hardbacks vs paperbacks. Pretty much all my books are paperback because they’re cheaper!
9. Your fondest memory as a child? I have a bad memory. Maybe my first trip to Disneyland? I got this gigantic lollipop and it took several days to finish it was, as big as my face. If it’s not becoming obvious how obsessed I am with Disney by now…xD
10. The first chapter book you ever read on your own? I don’t know. How do people remember this? I can’t remember not reading. It was probably one of the magic tree house books. Or maybe the A to Z Mysteries.
11. What is your favorite old Disney show? I’ve never watched shows 🙂 Just reading ❤
Lost In Words Questions
1. If there was a place where you could go to stop the world and get off it for a while and relax, where would you go? Stop…like…get off…Earth? If you mean a place on Earth I’d love to go, my dream destination is Paris ❤ Otherwise, if I really wanted to get away from it all, I think that Neptune would be far enough. Although that might be hard to stand on since it’s a gas giant and all.
2. What is one of your best memories from your life so far? Like I said in #2 above, my first trip to Disneyland was pretty amazing ❤
3. When you read do you picture the events of the book as images or a like a film playing inside your head? A film of course! It’s happening right as I read 🙂
4. Do you ever find that there is either a character or a setting (or both),in a book, that you just couldn’t picture in your head while reading it? If so – what book and what characters/settings? Can’t think of one right now 🙂
5. What imaginary world from a book would you most want to live in? The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I’m still waiting on my Hogwarts acceptance letter 😉
6. If you could read in another language, what language would it be? I don’t like saying if you could because you totally can! It’s hard but very possible to learn another language to read in 🙂 Right now I only read novels in English, although I’ve read a bunch of short stories in Spanish for school (I’m taking AP Spanish Literature next year so I’ll do plenty of reading…and dying…) and can understand but not speak Chinese, although I hope to be able to read in that one day too 🙂 Unless you mean a fictional language I would love to be able to read Elfish (Elvish?) from Ella Enchanted ❤
7. Which fictional character would you like to be friends with, and why? Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before because we share so much in common I feel like we would be best friends! Also we can bake together which was my goal from #6 above 🙂
8. What books do you think will become known as ‘Classics’ – in the future? Harry Potter! My babies ❤
9. What is your strangest book related obsession? Idk guys…I’m really boring.
10. If you had one extra day in the week, that nobody knew about and didn’t count to your week, what would you do with it? Read! Not enough time in the week for reading 🙂
11. Name 5 books that you think should be taught and studied in English in schools, and should be a part of the curriculum. I read Pride and Prejudice for class and loved that ❤ although we never actually discussed it, just memorized quotes, so I wish we could have really studied it! Also really enjoyed Gatsby! Can’t think of any others right now!
1. Who are your three favorite book protagonists?
2. Who are your three favorite book antagonists?
3. Who are your three favorite book love interests?
4. Kiss, marry, kill the characters from #1
5. Kiss, marry, kill the characters from #2
6. Kiss, marry, kill the characters from #3
7. Favorite book covers?
8. Least favorite book covers?
9. Favorite thing to do that isn’t reading?
10. Favorite place to read?
11. Favorite genre to read?
YAY I’m caught up 🙂 Here are my tags! As always you don’t have to do it if you alredy have or don’t want to ❤ PS the Liebster Award is about discovering new blogs so I tried to tag smaller bloggers because yall deserve to be internet famous 😀