This is my second time getting nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is kind of old and I was actually nominated even more times (!!!!!) but ahh trying to get them all out people blogging is hard. I should really get more organized (I’m so in awe of all you amazing organized people with those gorgeous bullet journals) considering my planning pretty much happens in the margins of my biology notes (I swear I’m a good student…).Thanks so much to @Bookgraphy for the tag–I love you so much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog–thank you so much for being such an amazing blogger and commenting on my posts which makes me feel super awesome and writing even more awesome posts and eeeeee if you aren’t following Bookgraphy, DO IT RIGHT NOW!!
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1. Why did you decide to start blogging? I’ve always been a super avid reader, but I’ve been the only one that I know. So I really wanted to fangirl about books with other bookworms, but none of my friends and family were, and then I discovered Goodreads and shortly after, book blogs. I made them both in January 🙂
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Truth is out; I’m a lazy potato who doesn’t like exercise. I am on the school colorguard though, and we practice outside! If you don’t know, we’re the cool girls who spin flag, rifle, and sabre with the marching band ❤
3. What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now? My first blog post was just a book review, my review of Renegades by Marissa Meyer. Pretty generic and boring so no, I guess I wouldn’t change it lol.
4. What is your favorite post you’ve written? My
notvery serious and detailed list of why books are better than boyfriends xD (Books > Boyfriends). It was so much fun to write 😀
5. If you could be transported to any world from a book, where would it be? Hogwarts. The wizarding world. Harry Potter. Whatever you want to call it, IT’S AMAZING!
6. Summarize your life with three songs. Not Like The Movies by Katy Perry. Better When I’m Dancing by Meghan Trainor. And When Will My Life Begin from Tangled.
7. How do you come up with a blog post? The truth is out; I’m pretty unoriginal so far. Mostly I just write book reviews, memes, and tags. I guess it’s just what I want to write at the moment.
8. Do your friends and family know about your blog? Parents–yes. Friends–lol no.
9. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging? Um, that people are awesome? And everyone here is so friendly and I don’t have to be alone in my holed up in my room bookworminess because everyone else here gets reading just as much as me ❤
10. What is the longest book you’ve read? Winter by Marissa Meyer at no less that 827 pages. It’s one of my all time favorites 🙂
11. Where are you from and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country? We California girls (oh maybe I shoulda used that song xD) are not all blonde and tan babes ok I don’t leave my
roombooks enough to get tan.
2. Favorite author?
3. Favorite classic?
4. All time favorite book?
5. Favorite place to read?
6. Favorite Disney movie?
7. Book character you relate to the most?
8. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
9. Some book boyfriends?
10. Book villain you would be bffs with?
11. Favorite book with a pink cover?
(these were so random lol just go with it pls)
I’m going to try to do the other awards/tags I’ve been nominated for/tagged in soon so if I don’t tag you here I might tag you there tomorrow 😉 And as always, if you don’t want to do it, you don’t have to, and if you do, feel free to tag yourself 😀