Today is a good day! I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the fabulous and amazing Malanie @malanielovesfiction 🙂 If you haven’t heard of her, you should go check her out, pronto!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award–thanks!! ❤ ❤ ❤
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
Seven facts about me!
1. I love baking. I love making pies, cookies, cupcakes, egg tarts, macaroons, etc, etc. My friends know me as the one who brings them all sweets 🙂 My favorite is making frosting roses. Whenever anyone has a birthday, I jump at the chance to make them something!
2. I’m addicted to Disney. I know ridiculous facts about Disney films, especially the princesses. Disneyland is pretty much my favorite place in the world to go (I love Splash Mountain!) Although I know it’ll never happen, my dream job is to be a princess at Disneyland 🙂
3. I’m biracial. I’m half-white and half-Taiwanese. I love how I get to experience both cultures! In my house, we celebrate Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc. We need to have more books with biracial characters ❤
4. I love taking pictures. Whenever I go anywhere with my friends or family, they all know they need to stop so I can take some random pictures. Unfortunately, I have a 16GB phone and am deleting pictures every day. Fortunately, I just steal someone else’s phone to take pics when I’m out of storage! (I took all the pictures in this post!–seemed fitting).
5. I read to little kids. I volunteer at my public library reading picture books to little kiddies, and it’s so rewarding! I love talking with them, and getting them super enthusiastic about reading, which I clearly am!
6. I’ve donated three feet of hair. I’ve donated a foot of hair (which takes approximately two years to grow) three times. I’m planning on doing it again this summer 🙂
7. I’m teaching myself guitar and ukulele. I’m not very good at either–and I’m completely horrible at singing–but I picked up the basics pretty quickly and just love making music in general 🙂
Since I’m a new blogger, I’m afraid that I don’t know very many bloggers so far (although I really, really, really want to know more and make friends!!). Here are a few I could think of ❤
Karen Jo @SincerelyKarenJo
If you’ve already done this tag or just don’t want to, that’s totally okay 🙂 Thanks so much for reading this post and ever clicking on my blog because I love you for it ❤ ❤ ❤