IT’S OCTOBER!! BOO spooky spooky hello fall everybody why am I so weird?
Anyways September was CRAZY
1. They Both Die At The End ★★★★☆ // I really enjoyed my first Adam Silver (!!! I know!!) book.
2. Once And For All ★★★☆☆ // Felt pretty men, cute enough but not exceptional or anything.
3. Only A Breath Apart ★★★☆☆ // Another rather meh contemporary with a hint of magical realism that tackled abuse well, but still was just… average.
4. The Language Of Thorns ★★★★★ // This is a piece of straight up art the illustrations are amazing and the writing is even better.
5. Songs From The Deep ★★★★☆ // Fewer sirens than I wanted but still an amazing creepy murder mystery!
6. Come November ★★★☆☆ // Quite an interesting concept following a cult like group and the fallout from it, still rather average though.
7. Fireborne ★★★★☆ // I loved reading about dragons!!!!
8. To All The Boys I Loved Before (reread) ★★★★★ // This is my fourth read of the book, second this year, and it made me so happy and made my dorm feel a little like home.
9. The Lost Hero ★★★★☆ // Tbh I have no idea why I’ve never read this considering I love PJO, it wasn’t as good as the former imo but I still really enjoyed!
Obviously my reading has dropped significantly moving to college and that was only at the end of the month so October my first full month in college I’ll probably read like only one book but okay not bad this month.
After following a good schedule in August, that started to deteriorate in September… I still put out some great posts!
- Warrior of the Wild Review // A Cool Viking Fantasy
- Tell Me Everything Review // An Unrealistic Contemporary With Questionable Rep
- This Is Not A Love Scene Rant Review // Over Sexualization Of Everything, An Unlikabe MC, And Problematic LGBTQ+ Statements
- The Princess And The Fangirl Review // A Cute But Contrived Geeky Contemporary
- Top Ten Books I Enjoyed Outside My Comfort Zone // Begrudgingly Liking Classics, Adult Fiction, And More
- August 2019 Monthly Wrap Up // Ft. My Love Of Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, and Wishing It Was Still Summer
- Top Ten Hyped Books I Probably Won’t Read // Laziness, Disinterest, And My Unpopular Opinions
- The Waffle Book Tag // Wholesome Classics, Sweet Treats, And My Waffle Opinions
Here are some of the lovely other posts I enjoyed reading this month!
Unfortunately I read very few of your posts because ya girl was super busy but I’m trying dudes I’m trying.
- The Levels Of Being Obsessed With Harry Potter // from impartial to in love, how obsessed are you ?? — Purely Olivia
- How book blogging keeps me inside my reading comfort zone — Weird Zeal
- Do Contemporary Novels Ever Become Outdated? — Another Book In The Wall
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Book Blogging — Drizzle Hurricane Books
- So September was crazy because… I moved to college! This was crazy and new for me, and the reason I kind of dropped off the face of the planet, posted less, ignored comments, and didn’t go through my reader… Moving in was crazy but I’m happy with how cute my dorm is! I’m currently really excited to be here but also really homesick…
- Making friends is so hard! I currently have none… I see people being so social in the dining halls and I just wonder how? Feeling a lot like Cath from Fangirl… maybe it’s time I reread that book actually.
- I got an invitation to participate in a blog tour for a book I’m excited about and was like YES I finally made it I’m big enough to be recognized by this publisher but it comes out soon and I’m in college now so I don’t have time… had to decline and it was very sad like so close yet so far away so that was sad.
- I WENT TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER AND IT WAS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! I have so much to say about it I actually wrote two posts about it which I’ll be posting in October.
- I started making header graphics!! Because I got a new computer and it actually works and doesn’t hate me unlike my old computer which glitched more often than not
How was your August? Have you ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? How the heck do you make friends in college??
Wait I didn’t mean to expose my insecurities and get so off topic ignore that I’m just wrapping up my reading. I’d love to chat in the comments below!