Hey loves! It’s Saturday, so that means it’s time for another Weekly Wrap Up!
- Stay Sweet: 3.5 stars | I definitely had a few issues with this book and its characters, but it was so sweet omg so much ice cream I’m in love.
- My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life: 1.5 stars | I mean…this really doesn’t feel like a novel as much as it feels like a travel guide or wikipedia article…
- A Prom To Remember: 2.5 stars | This was such a cute premise (just look at that cover!) but with seven POVs in 300 pages, I think it was trying to do too much.
- Why I Dislike Required Reading And That’s Okay || A High Schooler’s Perspective I really enjoyed discussing in this post and its comments my thoughts on required reading, why I dislike it, and how that makes me feel in the bookish community.
- A Spark of White Fire Review || A Thrilling Space Science Fantasy A review of a phenomenal book!
- Top Ten Tuesday || Characters I Want To Switch Places With Characters whose lives I really would like haha.
- The Folk Of The Air Book Tag || I Am Totally Obsessed And It Shows If you’re as obsessed with Cruel Prince as me lookie here!!
- The Gilded Wolves Review || Amazing Diverse Characters And An Incredible World Another amazing very popular book I reviewed!
- Is anyone else absolutely obsessed with Sucker and The Jonas Brothers?? I can feel my middle school excitement returning.
- I had senior ditch day on Thursday and you have no idea how great it felt to sleep in and hang out with friends all day when all my younger friends were suffering in class haha I’m terrible.
How was your week? Have you read any of those books I read? I’d love to chat in the comments below ❤