Hello loves! Today is Saturday, so that means it’s time to wrap up another week!
- Nightblood: 3 stars | Although I loved the fantasy world here, the romance was so terrible it destroyed the book for me.
- The Wicked King: 5 stars | aoisldkfasoilkdjfwoilkasjdfwoilaksdjf all I can say is that if I don’t get a copy of The Queen of Nothing in my hands pronto I might die.
- Tips I Learned For New Bloggers From My First Year || I Attempt To Sound Like I Know What I’m Doing I posted some blogging advice here!
- The Brightsiders Review || A Lighthearted Diverse Contemporary
- Chinese New Year Book Tag I made an original tag in celebration of Chinese New Year!!
- Shadow and Bone Review || An Exciting Fantasy Beginning Finally crawling out from under a hole and reading this super hyped book!
- As I said above, I’m celebrating Chinese New Year with my family this week and next! Gong xi fa cai! Happy Year of the Pig ❤
What are your thoughts on The Wicked King? Are you as devastated by the cliffhanger as I am? Do you celebrate Chinese New Year too? I’d love to chat in the comments below!