Hello loves! Can you believe it’s already February! Here are the things I accomplished this week!
- The Brightsiders: 3.5 stars | I was so excited for this book, and it has the most amazing diversity ever, but unfortunately the story itself was a bit superficial and annoying.
- Shadow and Bone: 4 stars | I loved this book (although not as much as SoC) and am so excited to finish this trilogy and stop living under my rock!
- You’d Be Mine: 4.5 stars | This book’s portrayal of music, and the thrill and high of performing, is incredible, and the summery romance story is so much fun!
- Hammock of Flowers?? || I Finally Drew Some Blog Graphics! I made myself some graphics! As you can see by this yellow divider above ❤
- The Wicked Deep Review || A Beautiful Creepy Story A paranormal book I absolutely adored!
- Top Ten Tuesday || Most Recent Additions To My TBR (That I Won’t Use) Some books for your TBR haha
- Monthly Wrap Up || January 2019 In which I put a wrap on January!
- East Review || An Average Retelling Of A Unique Fairytale A book with an amazing premise that was very poorly executed in my opinion
What books have you been reading this week? I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂