Sooooo…January 2019 is already over??? What??? Where is the year going??? Already time has passed and I’ve given up on my New Years Resolutions whaatttttt anywaysss
1. Grace and Fury: 4 stars | I enjoyed this feminist tale of sisters!
2. Six of Crows (reread): 5 stars | This book was amazing the first time and even better the second.
3. The Forest Queen: 3 stars | This gender bent robin hood was a cool premise but unfortunately poorly executed.
4. Crime and Punishment: 3 stars | Technically I started this in 2018 but I finished it this year and it was a monster.
5. The Wicked Deep: 4.5 stars | I loved this creepy paranormal story way too much for my own good.
6. Caraval: 4 stars | This was such a wild ride, especially the ending, and I can’t wait to read the sequel!
7. Always and Forever, Lara Jean (reread): 5 stars | Ahh I love Lara Jean so much and I love this series it is perfection.
8. East: 3 stars | This was also a really cool concept with the East of the Sun, West of the Moon retelling, but poorly written.
9. Waiting for Godot: 3 stars | All I have to say is that this was really absurd.
10. Small Town Hearts: 4.5 stars | This summer contemporary had so much food it was adorable and cute and perfect.
11. The Brightsiders: 3.5 stars | I didn’t love the story itself so much but the diversity in this book is simply incredible!
12. Shadow and Bone: 4 stars | I was so excited to read the original Grisha trilogy after loving SoC so much and it’s great ahh!
- I celebrated my One Year Blogivsary this month! I can’t believe it’s already been an entire year that I’ve been blogging with all you amazing people ❤ That was also my best day for views so far so thanks so much for that ❤
- I made myself some pretty blog graphics! As you can see by the yellow flowers in this post 🙂
- I joined the Year of the Asian Reading Challenge 🙂 Check out my sign up post here!
- I posted my list of my Top Ten Favorite Books of 2018! These are incredible!
Posts I Loved
- Margaret talks about her questions, worries, and hopes from a Grishaverse TV show!
- Ilsa talks about how to receive physical ARCs and this post was so helpful THANK YOU!
- Tiffany talks about when predictable books work.
- Aurora talks about why it’s okay to be a bad book blogger.
- Ellyn talks about why we hate ebooks.
- I started my second semester of the school year this month! I’m taking it a lot more easy than I was last semester, and have more time for blogging now as a result, so that’s lovely!
- I’ve been totally obsessed with Ariana Grande like the rest of the world haha! I love love breathin, thank u next, and 7 rings. I’ve basically had her on repeat all month!
How many books did you read this month? How was your January? I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂