Hello loves! Welcome back to another Weekly Wrap Up! Let’s launch into my week!
- Caraval: 4 stars | I’ve seen everyone talking about this forever and now I finally read it! It wasn’t perfect, but I definitely enjoyed, and the ending was crazy!
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (reread): 5 stars | I was feeling a bit nostalgic this week so I decided to just reread this book really quick, and of course I didn’t regret it!
- 2018 Bookish New Years Resolutions/Goals || New Year, New Blogging Me! | My new years resolutions! I’ve already gotten started on some of them 😉
- The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer Review || A Cringy Romance In A Phenomenal Paranormal Setting| My review of a backlist book I’ve been meaning to read forever!
- Top Ten Tuesday || New To Me 2018 Authors Who Reveal I Was Under A Huge Rock| I gush about so many popular (and rightly so) authors!!
- My Good Reading Habits Tag || I’m Not A Complete Mess, I Promise! | Do I really have any good reading habits? I hope so!
- The Forest Queen Review || A Fun Fantasy With Some Problems | A fun robin hood book review!
It’s been so rainy–it rained every day this week and it was amazing! The perfect time to cozy up inside with a good book! And that’s precisely what I’ve been doing 🙂
What have you been reading this week? I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂