Hey all! This is going to be my last Weekly Wrap Up of Blogmas 2018 and I completely canNOT believe that!!! I’m so happy it’s almost Christmas but also where is the time going and how can I slow it down???
I finally read Archenemies by Marissa Meyer this week, my most anticipated read of 2018!!!! I haven’t written a review yet but I will, and I’m feeling it’s 4 stars for me! It wasn’t as good as the first one, but it was still phenomenal and I can’t believe I spent a year longing for it and read it all in a couple of hours–well, that’s self control for you!
- Authors I Have A Love Hate Relationship With || Why Won’t You Let Me Love You? Some authors with books I love…and hate!
- Heart of Thorns Review || A Magical Adventure A book review for one I loved!
- Top Ten Tuesday || My Winter TBR My winter TBR! (that I probably won’t stick to…)
- My Least Favorite Books of 2018 || Negativity Is Too Fun ADMIT IT! It can be more fun to be negative than positive…anyways I do not recommend these books haha
- The Joy Of Christmas Book Tag | Is It Christmas Yet? Another fun Christmassy tag if you’re looking for one to do!
- Sweet Black Waves (Rant) Review || An Infuriating Instalove Another ranty review because we all love those haha
- I can’t believe Blogmas is almost over! After this, I think I’m going to be going back to posting around five times a week–fingers crossed!
- I finished my finals and my first semester this week (yesterday!) and it feels insanely freeing! After such a few stressful months, it’s great to finally be free, and now I can devote more time to blogging!
- Is anyone else dying to see Disney’s new Mary Poppins movie? I love the 2D animation that I’ve been missing for so long, and you can bet I’ll be heading out to the theater soon! I also loved the Mary Poppins book when I was younger–maybe it’s time to give that a reread!
- I CAN’T BELIEVE TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE IS GETTING A NETFLIX SEQUEL!!!!! It’s my favorite contemporary series ever and I can’t wait to see more of my girl Lara Jean on the silver screen where she belongs ❤
Are you excited for Christmas and the winter holidays too? What are your thoughts on Renegades? Are you so totally psyched about TATBILB? I’d love to chat in the comments down below 🙂