Hello all! Can’t believe how fast the time is going! Here’s another week’s Weekly Wrap Up!
- Dreams Of Gods and Monsters: 2 stars. Unfortunately, this one bored me to death and I was so close to DNFing it. I really really loved the first book though! Very conflicted on this trilogy haha.
- Save The Date: 4.5 stars. Just the right light about of fun after DoGaM! This was so hilarious, so much fun!
- The Woman Warrior. Still reading this for a class, and to be quite honest, not really liking it lol. Nonetheless, I will persevere (becacuse I have to write an essay on it and that’s the only reason why haha).
- The Hate U Give. My library hold is finally ready and I’m so excited! The movie is coming out in less than a month and I’m so glad that I can read the book first!
- Peter Kavinsky Is White And I’m Glad || On The Portrayal of Interracial Dating (Discussion) This was really important to me; I really wanted to address the criticism that’s been upsetting me about Peter Kavinsky’s race, and interacial dating.
- Now A Major Motion Picture (Rant) Review: An Irritating Character In A Ridiculous Mess A rant review if you like those lolll. Too much fun to write.
- Top Ten Tuesday || Hidden Gems Some of my favorite lesser known books!
- The Cramm Award An awards post!
- Save The Date by Morgan Matson Review || Hilarious Wedding Fun A super fun review for a super fun book!!!
- Not much really! Just another week in the life 🙂
What do you think of Lani Taylor’s DOSAB trilogy? Thoughts on any of these books? I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂