Hello friends! I honestly can’t believe it’s already September!!! But more on that in my Monthly Wrap Up coming tomorrow!
- Queens of Geek: 5 stars. This book had amazing diversity! And SUCH a cute story with #relationshipgoals!!! Unfortunately, even though for the past month I’ve been reading 4-5 books a week, I’m back to school, and only managed to read one this week.
- Woman Warrior: I’m reading this as the first of many books for my AP Literature class! Heard nothing about it–anyone here read it?
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters: I’d still really like to know how the series ends!!
- Teen RomComs || Book Vs Movie This is a favorite post because I gushed about some of my favorite contemporaries and their movie adaptations!
- Lucky in Love Review || An Exciting High School Story My favorite Kasie West book review!
- Top Ten Tuesday || Required Reading That I Hated If you’re like me and like rant reviews, look no further haha! Some cynical thoughts on required reading…
- The Book Blogger Test!! || Book Tag A fun book tag that I highly recommend you check out and tag yourself for!
- Love & Luck || A Fun, Irish Road Trip Another one of my favorite summer contemporaries!
- I can’t believe summer is ending! My summer ended two weeks ago, but now with Labor Day it’s the unofficial official end of summer and I can’t help but mourn…
- After talking about it for a looong time, I’m finally going to see Crazy Rich Asians this weekend! Can’t wait!!
Are you excited or sad for the end of summer? Have you read any of these books, and what are your thoughts on them? I’d love to chat in the comments below 🙂