I was tagged to do the Harry Potter You’re Not Good Enough Book Tag! Huge thanks to Audra’s Book Blabbing for the tag 🙂
- Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
I’m too lazy to actually write names on a paper or something, so I just stuck 30 names in a randomizer and then went in the order that it gave me! (1 and 2, 3 and 4, etc).
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling Bee team. Who do you pick to complete your team?
Fred Weasley vs Cho Chang. Ummmm… As much as I like Fred, he’s a total trickster and Cho is a Ravenclaw so I have a feeling she’ll be better!
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
Voldemort vs Percy Weasley. Well, that’s an easy one. I’ll kill Voldemort first. To be quite honest, I don’t think Percy’s skill is anywhere near Voldy’s.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters. Which one are you going to give your rose to?
Dobby vs Mrs. Weasley. Well, I guess I’ll have to do with Mrs. Weasley. I mean, I know it’s 2018 and all, and I’m accepting of most, but, unfortunately, human-house elf relationships aren’t included in that.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Ginny vs Snape. Unless I was Lily Evans, which I’m not, Snape wouldn’t do squat for me. So Ginny! Aw no I love her… it’s okay, she’s smart and talented. She’ll win 🙂
5. You’re stranded on an island with an active volcano. Which character would you throw into a volcano as a sacrifice?
Dumbledore vs Luna. Noooooooooo… I guess it would have to be Luna, even though she’s amazing, because having Dumbledore by my side will definitely increase my chances of survival.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own T.V. show, of course). Who is your sidekick?
Lavender Brown vs Harry Potter. Is that even a question? Lol. Harry. Of course. No explanation needed.
7. You’re a manager of an avocado-admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Cedric Diggory vs George Weasley. What kind of question is that anyways, lol. As much as I hate to say it, probably George because he would probably be goofing off and not doing what he’s supposed to.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Hagrid vs Moaning Myrtle. Definitely Hagrid. I really don’t think Moaning Myrtle is going to be much comfort to anyone!
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Colin Creevy vs Umbridge. Oh jeez. I can’t really picture either of them, but I guess Colin Creevy is less unlikely than Umbridge. Umbridge is probably that prat everyone hates who reminds the teacher to collect homework.
10. The day has arrived – you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Lupin vs McGonagall. Oh no! I love them both! I don’t think either would really forget, but McGonagall would probably not mention it because she doesn’t think it’s important enough xD
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star! Who would it most likely be?
Bellatrix Lestrange vs Fleur Delacour. Um. Neither? I guess Fleur probably since she’s working on improving her English, which Bellatrix is just working on killing people.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Neville Longbottom vs Sirius Black. Ah, I love them both! Maybe Sirius because he would have the best stories!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who is the father/mother?
Filch or Ron. Ah. Hahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahah. Ron. Definitely not Filch. Blargh. Ugh.
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would see it, but not reply?
Kreacher vs Malfoy. Honestly, both of them would probably consider it beneath them to reply. I guess Malfoy because he’s just horrible, and at least Kreacher is nice by the end.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mum’s been replaced by… who?!
Mr. Weasley vs Hermione Granger. I love them both but I’m going to say Hermione! We can talk books together!!!
This was super fun! Tag time!