Hello friends and welcome back to another Weekly Wrap Up! Another week has come and gone and it’s actually killing me how fast summer is leaving ahh!
- The Samurai’s Garden: 3.5 stars. Read this because it’s my summer reading–ugh so not excited to be writing an essay on it soon. It was a good book, if kind of boring. It’s just not my style and I doubt I would have read it voluntarily.
- Ella Enchanted: 5 stars. Felt like another one of my 10000000 rereads. Perfect, like always ❤
- The Glittering Court: 3.5 stars. It felt a bit inplausible, and I never really connected with the story, but still fun to read, in a sort of The Selection way.
- Love, Life, and the List: 4 stars. I’m totally reading all the summer books I can and mourning what my summer wasn’t and this was kind of silly but also cute and feel good.
- Love and Luck. Finally my library hold is ready and I loved Love and Gelato so much that I can’t wait!!!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (Mini Rant) Review: A Boring Fluffball Lacking Plot I finally jumped on the bandwagon reading (and disliking) this book and wow negative reviews are more fun than positive ones xD
- Three Bookish Things Tag! Such a fun tag that you should definitely check out!
- Top Ten Books I’d Mash Together! I had honestly so much fun with this TTT post! Imagine–TLC meets SOC. Amazing, right???
- Beheld Review: A Collection of Good and Bad Retellings Another book review!
- Monthly Wrap Up || July 2018 Check out if you want to see how my July went!!
- I know it’s been out for a while but I’ve almost talked my friends into seeing Christopher Robin with me and I actually need to see it it looks cuter and cuter every time!! Anyone else Disney trash like me? 🙂
- I feel like I’ve been catapulted back to 2013 or something because I’m listening to so much Lorde lately. Idk, she just showed up in recommended on YouTube and suddenly I was obsessed in memory lane again wow time flies.
- Most important: I finally finished my WIP!! It’s about 65,000 words and I’m so happy it’s done 🙂 It’s a Morgan Matson type summer contemporary that I started at the beginning of summer and finished at the end (*cries end why*) so I think I really got the mood and feeling of summer down and I’m most proud of that ❤
How has your week been going? Have you read any of these books? I’d love to chat in the comments below ❤