Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is Favorite Novellas/Short Stories.
I couldn’t think of specific short stories so I wanted to just list some of my favorite anthologies of short stories/novellas. I also couldn’t get to ten, but that’s okay because with all the short stories inside them I’m way over ten haha.
1. Stars Above: Marissa Meyer can literally do no wrong.
2. Because You Love To Hate Me: Some of these were better than others, but wow, some were AMAZING! Also: booktube!
3. Happily Ever After: The Selection is such trash it’s horrible but it’s my guilty pleasure and I love it anyways.
4. Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions. This one introduced me to so many amazing authors like Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong I’m so grateful ❤
5. Faery Tales and Nightmares: Ahh Wicked Lovely my original faery love
Have you read any of these? What are some of your favorite short stories/novellas/anthologies? Let’s chat below 🙂