I’m super duper excited that I was nominated by an incredibly awesome blogger, Kelly from Just Another Book In The Wall, for the Awesome Blogger Award!!! Yayyy!!!! Thank you sooooo much, Kelly!!! Tbh, if you haven’t heard of/are following Kelly, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life, but you should REALLY go check her out right now 12/10 won’t regret it I promise.
What Is The Awesome Blogger Award?
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.” – Creator of the tag, Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers!
1. What’s your Harry Potter name? Use this generator to find out! Kendra Weasley! Kelly and I can be Kendra buddies so that’s super exciting!!!! Also I’m THRILLED to be a part of the Weasleys!!!
2. Do you have a favorite nursery rhyme? Nope! I’m super duper boring!
3. What book were you reading last Friday? I was reading Illuminae! I wasn’t completely sold on the unique style, and didn’t love it like others seemed to, but I was much more impressed with it than I thought I would be! 3 stars 🙂
4. Do you have a least favorite character from a book? If so, who? Um, any villain? Like, say, UMRIDGE???? I don’t think this needs an explanation.
5. Are you a fan of surprise parties? Why/why not? I’ve never actually thrown or had thrown for me a surprise party! But it sounds super fun so why not?
6. The next time you leave your home, where are you headed? I’m going to the library later today!! Yay!
1. What is the strangest ice cream flavor you’ve ever tried?
2. Mermaids or fairies?
3. Is there any strange inanimate object that you’ve named? What?
4. Favorite book cover?
5. Favorite guilty pleasure book?
6. What *should* you be doing right now? (If you’re not currently procrastinating something, bravo!!!)