Hey all! I was nominated again for the Mystery Blogger Award three more times!!!! Hooray!!! Thanks sooooooOooOoO much to Sophia from Sophia Issma Writes, Kelly from Just Another Book In The Wall, and Maria from Bookgraphy, for the nominations ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
1. I really like Disney for some reason the past few days I’ve been listening to nothing but Disney music on repeat ok it’s amazing and anyone who doesn’t like Disney movies is super lame.
2. I would much rather spend my money on food (particularly boba) than books. Seems to be an unpopular opinion here, but you can always borrow books from the library, and food is food there’s no borrowing that.
3. I firmly believe that the College Board and all the standardized testing people should just let wooden pencils die. They’re honestly the only reason people still use them.
1. What is the last book you read that made an impact on you? I don’t really know what qualifies as making an impact lol. (Almost) all books impact me, just some more than others! I was pretty moved by the family themes in Love and Gelato 🙂
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Idk, I’m a really picky eater and don’t like trying new things. I thought Ketchup chips were pretty weird at first but then they really grew on me and why don’t they sell them in the US????
3. Name two things about blogging that you love and two things that irritate you. LOVE: the community is so amazing! I love being able to rant and rave about books without people thinking I’m weird! IRRITATE: the fact that it takes so much time. When lengthy, thoughtful book reviews get barely any views and random stuff about me (like this post) gets way more.
4. Take Buzzfeed’s: Everyone Has a British Food That Matches Their Personality Quiz and post your results, food and description included!
lol I WISH!!!!!!!
5. Recommend a book in one paragraph (3 sentences max)! You should ALL read HARRY POTTER because it is just the best book(s) ever omg I love them so much! The magic and world building is just so incredible I’m in complete awe of Rowling’s writing!!! And HP is my BAE I love him and Ron and Hermione and EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!!
1. What is your favorite bookish childhood memory? I can’t think of one! ee!
2. What’s your favorite and least favorite book-to-movie adaptation, and why? FAVORITE: Harry Potter no question it’s just amazing!!! LEAST FAVORITE: Percy Jackson okay whose idea was it to cast a 18 year old as a middle schooler???
3. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Honestly I’m an annoying goody two shoes so they would probably just assume it was a mistake so rip.
4. Would you rather be a hero or villain for a day, and what would your superpower be? Would there be consequences? If there are no consequences I would totally be a villain I can be as selfish and greedy as I want! I feel like that would just be so fun! Superpower I have no idea–it always changes. Maybe flying would be fun. If there were consequences, hero lol I want people to like me.
5. What is the most inspiring book you’ve ever read? No idea. This post is so lame because I’m so indecisive. Maybe Harry Potter.
1. Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends? Eeeeee it’s super hard to choose just three!!!! I’m gonna say Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles, Michael Moscavitz from The Princess Diaries, and Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses.
2. Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill. excuse moi?
fine. Kiss Rhys, marry Thorne, kill Michael.
3. EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question) Kiss Rhys because let’s be real, who wouldn’t want to. Marry Thorne because he’s so much fun omg I just love him and also would I get to live on the Rampion and travel the world??? Kill Michael because….I can’t….don’t…make….me…..
4. How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends? very
5. What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it? I’M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Best Post
My best post (that isn’t a Top Ten Tuesday) is my discussion, Where Are The Parents In YA.
I’m too lazy to make up my own questions but I really enjoyed doing Maria’s questions, so you should totally do those! Or if you prefer, do Sophia or Kelly’s 🙂