Yay questions! I love answering questions! It gives me some weird sense of validation for some reason??
I was tagged by one of the greatest book bloggers ever, Kelly from Another Book In The Wall, for the 20 Questions Book Tag! I was also tagged by Life And Other Disasters, which was super exciting!!! Thanks guys 🙂 I’ll just get right into it 🙂
1. How many books is too many in a series? I feel like a trilogy is a good number. The beginning, the development, and the conclusion. When I’m really invested in a series I like more more MORE but I’m so intimidated to read gigantic series because I’m not down for the commitment haha. In other words: the reason why I still haven’t started Throne of Glass.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers? Blargh. They’re EVIL. But at the same time I get it; they really keep readers wanting more and more inclined to read the next book! When I write on Wattpad, I’m totally guilty of using cliffhangers at the end of chapters haha! But also the cliffhanger at the end of Renegades by Marissa Meyer is slowly destroying me soooo
3. Hardback or paperback? Tbh I don’t really care for reading, and since I get 99% of my books from the library, I just get whatever they have. For the small number of books I own, usually paperback just because it’s cheaper haha.
4. Favorite book? UGH I have TOO MANY to choose! Maybe I’ll just go with my childhood favorite (omg I have liked this book for around ten years this is terrifying) Ella Enchanted ❤
5. Least favorite book? I mean…I really really didn’t like A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. The last chapter was good. The rest of it was NOT
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish? I don’t remember! I think that’s a good thing 🙂
8. A book you’re currently reading? Six of Crows! I’ve heard such great things about this one so I’m really excited to get fully into it 🙂
9. Last book you recommended to someone? What exactly does recommend mean haha? I’m constantly recommending books to people in my posts!
10. Oldest book you’ve read? Pretty sure it’s Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Published October 30, 1811.
11. Newest book you’ve read? The Astonishing Color of After. Published March 20, 2018. More than 200 years older than S&S!
12. Favorite author? Marissa Meyer! nO question!
13. Buying books or borrowing? Borrowing forever! Why spend so much money on books when the library has sOoOoO many for free, and you can spend that money on food??
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love? Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. It was too cliche.
15. Bookmarks or dog ears? I try to use bookmarks, but let’s be real, I usually don’t. I will admit to dog earing a few books, but I try not to!!
16. A book you’ll always reread? Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. I have no idea how many times I’ve reread it. The spine is completely broken from it always being open.
17. Can you read while listening to music? I can’t read books/novels while listening to music, but I can read drier stuff like textbooks lol.
18. One POV or multiple POVs? I usually like one POV. But then again, my favorite author, Marissa Meyer, uses multiple POV’s, so clearly when done well I love that too! ❤
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days? Depends. When I have time (need. summer. NOW!!!!) I can read it in one sitting (like when I had nothing better to do than reread the entire Harry Potter series in one sitting last summer lol), but then life happens. And if it’s an older, slower book like P&P, I can’t read it in one sitting.
20 A book you read because of the cover? Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson. Isn’t this just gorgeous?????
I TAG YOU!!! YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!
(does anyone else ever get tired of tagging people because I feel like I tag the same people every time but am too lazy to look up other people and also opening links to their blogs takes so much effort and I am a sloth. the truth is out.)