Hello! I was tagged recently for THREE more Sunshine Blogger Awards!!! Tbh, one of these days you people are going to wake up and realize that I’m not actually that sunshiney, but for now I’ll just embrace it! A millions thanks to Mo from Jedi’s Library, Malanie from Malanie Loves Fiction, and Siobhan from Siobhan’s Novelties.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Would you rather only read one genre for the rest of your life or read one book for the rest of your life? Is that even a question? One genre of course :)) There are COUNTLESS books in my favorite genre just begging to be read!! (fantasy!)
2. What fictional world would you like to travel to? The Wizarding World from Harry Potter of course!!! Who wouldn’t want to go there? Still waiting on my letter btw.
3. What’s your favorite under rated book from your favorite genre? Wendy Darling by Colleen Oaks. For some reason it barely has any reviews on Goodreads but it’s still super awesome???
4. Do you collect anything other than books? I don’t really collect anything haha. I don’t really collect books; I have less than 50. When I was younger I was collecting state quarters and got about half and then I gave up. I also have quite an impressive collection of pencils that I’ve picked up off the ground (some are missing the eraser, some have no grip, some have bite marks…but they still work!!!) because I am incapable of walking by something free so just saying I haven’t bought pencils in YEARS.
5. If you ever wrote a book, what genre would it be? Fantasy! I’ve actually written a few fantasy books on Wattpad, and hope to be published some day ❤
6. Do you prefer series or stand alones? Probably series. I get to fully immerse myself and get super attached to everyone that way!!!
7. If you could ask your favorite author one question, what would you ask? I have NO IDEA haha. I might just ask J K Rowling what it’s like being the amazing author of Harry Potter!
8. What are your top three fandoms? HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! The Lunar Chronicles!!!!!! After that I can’t decide it’s a billion way tie lol.
9. What was your last 5 star read? I’m super picky about what I 5 star because there’s always something that could be improved, and I consider 5 stars to be perfect, but I often round 4.5 stars up to 5 for Goodreads and the last book for that was Geekerella! Check out my review of it here!!
10. What new release are you most looking forward to? Archenemies by Marissa Meyer!!! I legit canNOT wait!!!! That cliffhanger at the end of Renegades though!!!!!
11. What’s your favorite magical creature? I have no idea! I’m a flightly person who can’t make up my mind. I’ve always been fascinated with sirens though 🙂
1. Name a fictional food/drink you’d love to try. I recently(ish) finished reading Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Walsh and Italian gelato isn’t even fictional; I could try it if I went to Italy??? I must go to Italy guys. It’s gonna happen. Someday.
2. Do you like animated movies? Which ones are your favorite? Um…of COURSE I do!!! Anything and everything Disney is my love ❤ I love love love Beauty and the Beast ❤ But also I have a soft spot for Cinderella bc she was my childhood favorite!! Also it’s so overdone and annoying but I LOVE Frozen.
3. Who is your favorite villain and why? (book/movie/TV/etc.) Can I say Nova from Renegades by Marissa Meyer?? She’s techinically a villain: a supervillain to Adrian’s superhero!!! Ahh I just love her soooo much and also need the sequel ASAP (see above question 10).
4. Do you like to read one specific genre, or do you mix it up? I tend to stick to fantasy and contemporary, but I enjoy reading other genres now and then too!
5. Name 1-3 magical (or not) items from a book, which you’d love to own in real life. Um. THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!!
6. What is your favorite fantasy movie? You can list several, I’m not a monster! HARRY POTTER of COURSE!! ALL EIGHT OF THEM!!!!
7. What is the most annoying habit you have? Existing. I’m sorry guys. But I’m here.
8. Name one country, one city and one historical site you’d love to visit before you die. City: New York City. Country: France (because I want to go to Paris but also NYC and this way I have both!!) Historical site: The Colosseum.
9. What is your favorite fictional animal? (from a book/movie/mythology/etc.) Maybe Hedwig. Excuse me while I go cry.
10. Which do you prefer: seaside, mountains, countryside or forests? Idkkkk…all? Probably mountains if it’s snowing. Otherwise seaside (even though I suck at swimming and it’s a miracle that I haven’t drowned in the ocean yet).
11. Tell us…your most embarrassing moment. Too many to pick. TOO MANY.
1. What trope do you love/hate the most? I love enemies to lovers!! So cute 🙂
2. Now, which trope do you want to do away with? Love. Triangles. Need. To. DIEEEEEEE!!!!
3. Which series do you love to hate? Twilight by Stephanie Meyer haha. I have to admit it’s too fun to rag on haha just read the top reviews on Goodreads they’re gold.
4. What do you wish to change/make better about the blogging life/community? Uh, idk. I just love the blogging life, guys. It’s perfect ❤
5. What is your next anticipated read? No idea. I’m a total mood reader and right now I’m just trying to stay alive in the exam season lol.
6. Which is your top three OTP (one true pairing)? Just three???? Um. Cinder and Kai from The Lunar Chronicles because I just loooove them. And Mia and Michael from The Princess Diaries because I just loooooooove them too. And Lara Jean and Peter from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before because I just looooooooooove them too! In fact, why don’t you just check out my list of my Top Ten OTP’s here because three is too hard to narrow down to 🙂 (shameless self promo)
7. Who is your favourite villainous character? Nova! See #3 above 🙂
8. Who would you love to see dead? And when I say that, I mean fictional characters. Haha phew. That’s a relief that you’re talking about fictional characters. Umbridge, the REAL villain from Harry Potter.
9. What is your last DNF book? I can’t remember! That’s good, right 🙂
10. Which book would you love to be transported in? Harry Potter. That should be pretty clear reading this post by now lol.
11. Who is your latest book boyfriend or girlfriend? Darien from Geekerella 🙂
YES I MADE IT!! CAUGHT UP!!! (on sunshine bloggers anyways…) I’ve done this so many times that I can’t actually remember who I’ve tagged and who I haven’t so if you haven’t done this before… I TAG YOU!!! Feel free to answer your 11 favorite questions from the above 🙂
this is really random but does anyone know how helpful it is to have twitter? Like for requesting ARCs (I’m still a noob but someday!!!), and for driving more traffic to your blog, and (most importantly!!) for just in general making more bookish friends? Currently I only have my blog and goodreads because I’m really not a social media kind of girl (possibly one of, like, 10 people in my entire HS that doesn’t have Snapchat or Insta!) and also I don’t think my parents want me to have Twitter, but I’ve started wondering if I should create it??? Help much appreciated pls and thx ❤