Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is Books I Loved But Will Never Reread. Honestly, my thoughts are if I loved a book why wouldn’t I reread?? I know some people don’t reread because of the monster TBR, but I love rereading and catching new things every time. So this list is more books I liked, because if I loved it you can bet I’ll reread it 😉
1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: I liked this book! Surprisingly! But also it’s really long and I didn’t love it and it took me forever to read and I didn’t like it enough to want to devote so much time to it again.
2. The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney by Suzanne Harper: I loved this one! So much that one day I wanted to reread it and went to the library to check it out again but it was… gone!!! Idk what they did maybe sold it used or something but it’s not in my library anymore 😦 And while I liked it, I didn’t like it enough to buy since I’m super stingy about book (or anything) buying haha.
3. The Long Game by Jennifer Lynne Barnes: Can I just say that I feel betrayed by this one??? It ended on a gigantic massive humongous all the feels rip out my heart cliffhanger and then I learn that there isn’t going to be a sequel???????? I can’t put myself through that pain again for that horrible death ending.
4. The Faerie Path by Allan Frewin Jones: I have a soft spot for this as it was one of the first ever faerie (not fairy!) books I read, and now I’m obsessed ❤ Buuuut it’s a 6 book series and I read it so long ago I don’t remember it that well so I’m not up for that long commitment anymore.
5. Fated Series by Alyson Noel: This series was pretty good. I was going through a faze where I really liked Alyson Noel, and I read this entire series and The Immortals in a year. Looking back on what those books are about, I’m don’t think I would really enjoy them if I read them now.
6. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer: Hear me out, this was a book I loved (past tense), but don’t love (present tense) anymore xD I think it’s pretty self explanatory; I thought it was good in middle school and definitely don’t anymore.
7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Okay yep I didn’t love this one. However, I did love the first book of the trilogy, Divergent, and liked it well enough at the time. However, I’ve tried to reread parts of it since then, and I don’t even mind the ending that much, it’s just that it’s the finale of a huge trilogy and it’s 90% boring exposition???
8. Haven by Kirsti Cook: I loved this one when I read it when I was in sixth grade. Looking back, I’m pretty sure it’s a knockoff Twilight paranormal romance, and don’t really want to reread.
9. Pretty Little Liars: Guys. There are 18 books in this series. And I read them all. Dedication. Dedication that I don’t have anymore to go through I mean how does one simply stick with a series for 18 books?? And I don’t even watch the show lol so that wasn’t the motivator.
10. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen: Liked this one a lot! But again, it’s really hard and slow to get through classics and I didn’t like it enough to want to reread haha. I’m content with just rereading Pride and Prejudice ❤
That’s my TTT for the week? Thoughts? Comment below and I’ll be sure to check out your TTT as wekk 🙂