I was tagged for The Unique Blogger Award by Kat from The Art Of Feels! Kat is such a wonderful and awesome blogger and you simply HAVE TO check her out RIGHT NOW! This post will wait for you to get back from her amazing blog 🙂
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. Why do you like to read? Why would you NOT like to read? There’s everything to like about reading! I love falling into amazing new worlds! I love the awesome way that reading can make me feel–no movie will ever evoke such emotions like a book! I love everything about reading ❤
2. What is your favorite part about blogging? The community! I never would have known before starting my blog how awesome and amazing this community is! Everyone here is so supportive and friendly and blogging and interacting with you guys has easily become one of the best parts of my day!
3. What superpower would you like to have? I don’t know…this is such a hard question…tbh, I’m so in awe of you people who just know what superpower you want to have. It kinda depends on my mood. I’m thinking flexibility like Elastagirl/Mrs. Incredible from The Incredibles would be pretty nice though. (1) As a dancer who has spent years trying to get my splits (I can do right and left but still not middle), how awesome would it be to be so flexible??! And more importantly, (2) When lying in bed you can just reach to the light switch to turn it off and don’t have to get up. Or reach for the bag of chips from the chair. My phone from the ground. As a lazy person, this sound wonderful.
My Questions 🙂
1. What is your favorite type of blog post?
2. What is a book so amazing that you could talk about it forever and why?
3. What is your favorite book you read this year and why?
My taggies 🙂 As always, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to!
Karen Jo @sincerelykarenjo