I was going to do all these awards (look at me don’t I sound so popular *hair flip*) separately but then I realized I had so much stuff I was behind on so here we go with #3 AND #4 AND #5!!! I was nominated by three fabulous and amazing blogs: Alicia @misshoneybug , Ash & Low @windowsillbookblog, and Crystal @paperroyalty. Pls do yourself a gigantic favor and go check out their blogs to meet 4 of the most sunshiney amazing bloggers ever!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. Describe yourself in five words, phrases, gifs, whatever way you want. Reader. Angsty. Weirdo. Sleep-deprived. Stressed. So just a typical teenager, right? Except better because hello, reader, and readers are the best people there are 😀
2. When was the last time you saw a movie and which one was it? Tbh I’m not sure the last movie I saw. I watched a lot of Olympics in my free time for the past couple weeks lol (omg Nathan Chen’s free skate was soooo amazing I wanted him to medal so badlyyyyyy). The last movie I saw in theaters was The Greatest Showman and guys I actually love it soooo much it’s been like two month and I’m STILL listening to the soundtrack!!
3. What is your favorite recipe? Like food to make? I absolutely love making/eating lemon meringue pie 🙂
4. How long does it take you to warm up to new people. Confession time: I judge people really quickly. I know it’s really bad 😦 If I judge them badly at first, it takes a really long time. Otherwise, I’ll get talking to people pretty quickly, but it’s a looong time before I’m comfortable talking to people outside of school and seeking them out.
5. Introvert or extrovert? Tbh, I’m kind of right in the middle (according to that 16 personalities test on google lol). Probably leaning more towards introvert; I’m really shy in class and among new people/people I’m not comfortable with. I don’t like putting myself out there. But among my friends, I’m completely crazy xD
6. Favorite book cover? There are too many to choose! To name just a few:
7. Name the three best places in the world (for you): Places I’ve been to before or not? My dream location is Paris ❤ My favorite places I’ve actually gone are the beach, and, of course, Disneyland ❤ ❤
8. Why you decided to start blogging? None of my friends get books like me! I needed somebody to book fangirl with! After I discovered how many book blogger people there are, I had to join!
9. If you could go back in time, when would that be and why? I would go back to freshman year of high school. There are so many things I’ve learned and would have done differently… But then again, high school is bad enough the first time and I’m pretty glad I only have to do it once haha.
10. If you were sent on a colonizing mission to the moon, what five items would you take with you? My phone (maybe this would be useless after the battery died in a day? Oh well.), my copy of Ella Enchanted (my all time childhood favorite <3), my journal (do I get to bring a pencil too or would that count as a sixth thing because a girl’s gotta write man), my teddy bear (okokok I’m a baby at heart and want a bit of comfort when I’m on the moon!), and my ukulele (subjecting everyone else on the mission to my awful singing 🙂 ).
11. Favorite ice cream flavor? Neapolitan because I’m indecisive and this way I get three flavors.
Ash & Lo’s Questions
1. If you could be any book character, which would you be? Probably Cress from The Lunar Chronicles because, hello?, she has Thorne!!! Also she’s a super cool hacker wouldn’t that be amazing instead of me struggling to get my old computer to turn on. But I would be her after the series ended and everyone was done trying to kill me.
2. What is your all time favorite classic Disney movie? Well Disney is pretty much my favorite thing ever so TOO MANY TO COUNT! I always have a soft spot for Cinderella because it was the first one I can remember seeing also I went as her for Halloween two years in a row. But now it’s probably Beauty and the Beast–I love their story! And she’s a bookworm too! The Lion King is great too. And Up. And The Little Mermaid. And…
3. Someone offers you a thousand dollars to re-read this book, and your response is,”No way! There is not enough money in the world to persuade me to read that book again.” What book is it? A Tale of Two Cities. I’m sorry. But that book was just painful. (Plot twist: did I really read it, or did my eyes move over the words and then I figured out what the book was about via Sparknotes? *averts eyes with shame*)
4. Favorite magic system in literature that isn’t Harry Potter? Harry Potter. Oh wait… Probably Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. There’s fairies, ogres, gnomes, elves, giants, curses, spells…and it’s also my favorite childhood book so I have a soft spot for it ❤
5. What is your favorite book trope and what is your least favorite book trope? Favorite: Enemies to lovers (where you at, Mr. Darcy?). Least Favorite: LOVE TRIANGLES PLS GO DIE RIGHT NOW!!!
6. Name a time when the couple you shipped din’t get together in a book/ series, or when the person you rooted for in the love triangle didn’t get the girl/boy. Just one? Well… The Hunger Games. Paranormalcy. Matched. Everneath. Nightshade. Wicked Lovely. Trylle. The Crown. (See #5 for my thoughts on love triangles).
7. Would you rather have the ability to fly or own a dragon that could fly you everywhere? As much as I would love a dragon, I would prefer being able to fly myself because I feel like a dragon would be huge and get in the way and if I could fly myself I could go so many more places. But then again a dragon could probably go much greater distances. Plus wouldn’t it be cool to just have a dragon in general? But where would I put him? He would be too big for my backyard. So I guess I’m back to flying myself…yeah stick with your first instinct people.
8. You are at the movie theater, do you choose sweet or salty snacks? I have a gigantic sweet tooth, but at the movies, always popcorn. So salty 🙂
9. Favorite musical? The truth is out…I don’t really watch musicals. Now, if we could Disney princess movies as musicals… :))))
10. What did you name your car? If you don’t have a car or didn’t name your car, what would you name it? I don’t have a car, so I can’t say. Names just come to me at the right time, you know. I see them and then I know. Like Pete the fan. George the scale. Freddy the dead and half decomposed ladybug. Bobert the spider. I can’t just name a future car!!
11. Your fairy godmother appears to you in a dream, explaining that she has gifted you with the power to change the last chapter of any book. Your eyes flick open and you immediately jump out of bed. You run to your bookshelf and pick up which book? All of those love triangles from #6 lol. If I had to pick just one, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows because Harry and Hermione belong together ❤
1. Who is your favorite superhero? I…don’t…really have one? I’m lame. Sorry guys. I’m more of a princess than superhero girl–haven’t seen any Marvel movies. The only “superhero” movie I’ve seen is The Dark Knight Rises in English class because it mirrors A Tale Of Two Cities xD
2. What is your favorite movie or TV show? Idkkkk…I have several that I like but how can I just choose one?? I’m recently obsessed with The Greatest Showman! I also really love Pitch Perfect ❤ And all my disney faves……Beauty and the Beast…Lion King…this could go on for a while…
3. Who inspires you the most? Good question.
4. Do you have any pets? I have a few fish but I’m not sure exactly how many because they keep dying…
5. What is a book you’re passionate about? Harry Potter! Ofc ❤
6. What book couple is your least favorite? Well, I could pretty much pick any couple from #5 above, when the girl picked the WRONG GUY!
7. If you were an English teacher, what book would you recommend to your students? Well…I mean, if I were an English teacher, wouldn’t I be expected to pick a book that had actual moral commentary and was insightful and you could write a gigantic paper on it until you hated it? Also when a teacher tells me to read a book that lowkey sometimes makes me dislike it… Maybe Pride and Prejudice because I actually just read it in English class so it’s suitable for that but also I love it ❤
8. What is your favorite pet/animal in a book? Hedwig? All I can think of in my life is Harry Potter.
9. Would you rather go to TARDIS or Narnia? Narnia because I have no idea what TARDIS is. *Hides in case that’s a bad thing and I will be burned by angry fans*
10. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t watch TV… I read 🙂
11. Who is your ultimate book boy/girlfriend? I have so many. Mr. Darcy. Thorne. Michael Moscovitz. I could go on and on…
Yay guys I finally did it I got caught up on all my Sunshine Blogger Awards! And (look at me I’m so popular xD) I have another award post going up in a couple of days 😀 In the meantime, maybe people will stop thinking I’m so sunshiney. Honestly, what’s the deal with sunshine anyways? We should create a Rainy Blogger Award because rain is way better than sun xD
Anyways, I guess I’ll give my questions 🙂
1. If you could be any book protagonist, who would you be?
2. If you could be any book animal, who would you be?
3. If you could be any book antagonist, who would you be?
4. What book villain would you want to date?
5. What books made you cry?
6. What is your favorite genre?
7. When do you read?
8. What was your favorite kid book?
9. Where do you read?
10. Favorite thing about blogging?
11. Least favorite thing about blogging?
And my tags 🙂