Top Ten Tuesday is a meme post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Love Freebie. I decided to go with my Top Ten OTPs. Ah, how much I love a good romance.
1. Cinder and Kai from The Lunar Chronicles: It’s no secret that I love The Lunar Chronicles. And I formed an attachment to Cinder early on; she’s so badass and I love her so much! So cute!
2. America and Maxon from The Selection: Maxon is so adorable and cute and caring and America is such a relatable and likeable heroine and their conversations are so cute I can’t even ahh!
3. Lara Jean and Peter from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: They’re just so adorable together! I love how much they care about each other! And Peter is so good to Kitty. And always looking out for Lara Jean. Awwwweeeee!
4. Mia and Michael from The Princess Diaries: How can you not love these two after watching them grow up for ten whole books? They are just so perfect for each other! Who needs a prince or a jock when you can have this nerd?
5. Mia and Adam from If I Stay: Another Mia xD. I love how these two are so completely different, but were brought together by their mutual love of music. It’s amazing what music can do to us. And they’re willing to sacrifice everything for each other.
6. Lila and Cassel from The Curse Workers: These two have been through so much yet they’re still so in love. They would know each other anywhere. Even when they’re not themselves. Literally. Eeek!
7. Zara and Astley from Need: I love how these two can choose each other even when the world is telling them not to. When everyone they know (especially Zara) says it’s wrong, but they find each other anyways.
8. Holly and Jackson from Tempest: These two have literally fallen in love something like four times in all different timelines. No matter what happens, even when history is erased over and over again, despite all efforts to stay away, they find each other. No matter what.
9. Bianca and Wesley from The Duff: I love how they both change for each other, grow better for each other. They’re there when they most need it, and form the most unlikely and beautiful love.
10. Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice: Do I even need to say anything about this one?
(I lowkey had to use two book covers so it would match everything else on this post xD)
And those are my Top Ten OTPs! Writing this post made me feel all happy and giggly and cute, and then I remembered that I have no boyfriend and will be forever alone, and now I think I’ll go eat some chocolate by myself (or on the day after Valentines Day when it’s on sale). Did you do TTT? Comment below and I’ll check yours out 😀