Top Ten Tuesday is a meme post hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This is my first time participating! This week’s topic is Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About. I have so many of these because I’m always, always reading!
1. Tithe by Holly Black (series): I love faery (not fairy) tales, and I love Holly Black, so of course I had to read this. But…like…I’ve read so many faery books I literally don’t remember what this particular one was about.
2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong (series): I remember just flying through these books. They were some of the first paranormal books I read before really getting into paranormal. The problem is…what even happened?
3. Nightshade by Andrea Creamer (series): The only thing I remember about this book was that I was #TeamWhoeverTheLoosingGuyWas. Maybe that’s why I forgot about it: I didn’t want to remember his pitiful outcome.
4. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (series): I love Greek mythology. Where you at Percy Jackson who got me into it all. And Medusa–so cool! I loved this book so why can’t I remember it??
5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano: I just know that I really, really wanted to real the sequels. But I didn’t, and now I don’t remember the first book, and now if I want to read the sequels I’ll have to re read the first book when I could be reading something new. *Sobs hysterically*
6. Trylle by Amanda Hocking (series): I read these books because I loved Hocking’s Watersong series so much. These were great too; I really liked the troll mythology. Except now I can’t remember anything about the series except that there was troll mythology.
7. Beastkeeper by Cat Hellison: I’m a sucker for a good retelling. Maybe the reason I can’t remember anything about some of them is that I’ve read too many and they’re all blurring together. Ahhhh!
8. The Faerie Path by Allan Frewin Jones (series): I think these might have been some of the first faery books I read, before getting addicted. There was like this cool world and cool sisters and cool magic I think??
9. Belles by Jen Calonita: I read this one and then I really wanted to read the sequels but they don’t have them at my library and I’m broke and ahh I guess I’ll never know how it ends and at this point I don’t recall how it starts either.
10. Haven by Kristi Cook: The only thing I remember about this is that it said ages 14+ and I read it when I was 13 so I felt like such a rebel.
Okay now I just feel really sad because there are all these good books and I don’t remember ANYTHING! I really want to re read them now. Except I still have to tackle my endless TBR. Oh the woes of being a bookworm…
Thanks so much for reading this post! Comment if you did TTT as well and we can check out each others 🙂